Sloan OPTIMA equipped flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. It operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range and then steps away, the flushometer solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture. User makes no physical contact with it except to initiate the override button when required, which helps control the spread of infectious diseases. Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices, and reduces maintenance and operation costs. Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, troublefree operation. The operational components of the flushometer are identical to a handle activated Royal Flushometer, proven by over 100 years of experience.
Quiet, exposed, diaphragm type, sensor activated flushometer for 3/4" top spud urinals with either left or right hand supply.
- Low consumption flush accuracy of 1.0 gallons per flush (gpf)/3.8 liters per flush (lpf)
- No external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- DFB dual-filtered bypass diaphragm
- Vacuum breaker with flush connection
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange
- High Chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- OPTIMA EL-1500 self-adaptive infrared sensor with indicator light
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek angle stop with vandal resistant stop cap
- Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker molded from PERMEX rubber compound for Chloramine resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece
Other Product SKUs: SV 186-1 DFB ES-S, 186-1 DFB ES-S, 3772683
Installation Instructions: Sloan Optima Flushometer 186-1-DFB-ESS Installation Instructions