Sloan SOLIS Flushometers can be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. By detecting user presence and duration, it will determine the proper flush volume for unequaled water efficiency. Touchless sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The ECOS also incorporates intuitive button design for easy manual activation. Straightforward graphics alert user to proper activation, the reduced flush for liquid waste or full flush for solid waste. To further educate the user, two instructional wall plates are included with each flushometer.
Quiet, exposed, electronic dual flush, battery powered sensor activated retrofit conversion kit for Sloan Royal, Sloan and Regal exposed closet flushometers.
- Full flush (large chrome button) - 0.5 gallons per flush (gpf)/1.9 liters per flush (lpf)
- Infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection with range adjustment screw
- PERMEX synthetic rubber flex tube diaphragm for Chloramine resistance with dual filtered bypass designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- Latching solenoid operator
- Engineered metal cover with replaceable lens window
- Operates on four AA batteries (included)
- Low battery flashing LED
- Initial set-up range indicator light (first 10 minutes)
- User friendly 3 second flush delay
- Courtesy flush override button
- ADA compliant
Package includes: Unit, installation tools and batteries
Other Product SKUs: Sloan SOLIS RESS-U-0.5-OR, SV SOLIS RESS-U-0.5-OR, SOLIS RESS-U-0.5-OR, 3375304
Installation Instructions: Sloan SOLIS RESS Installation Instructions