Flushing toilets uses a lot of water, especially in a busy restroom. Sloan retrofits provide high-efficiency options to help reduce water consumption. No one likes to touch surfaces in a bathroom. Sloan retrofits provide a variety of products to convert existing manual flushometers to hands-free sensor- operated flushometers. Sloan offers the widest variety of easy-to-install retrofit products designed to convert manual flushometers to sensor-activated. Installation is quick and easy, without having to disconnect the flushometer from the stop and fixture.
Battery powered sensor activated retrofit kit for Sloan Royal, Sloan, Regal and Crown exposed flushometers.
- Infrared sensor with automatic range adjustment
- Chrome plated metal sensor housing
- Operates on four C batteries (included)
- Non-hold-open true mechanical override full flush button
- No external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- User in view flashing LED
- Low battery flashing LED
- 72 hour sentinel flush module
- ADA compliant
Package includes: Unit, hex key and batteries
Other Product SKUs: EBV-500-A, EBV500A, 3325500
Installation Instructions: Sloan EBV500A Installation Instructions