Flushing toilets uses a lot of water, especially in a busy restroom. Sloan retrofits provide high-efficiency options to help reduce water consumption. No one likes to touch surfaces in a bathroom. Sloan retrofits provide a variety of products to convert existing manual flushometers to hands-free sensor- operated flushometers. Sloan offers the widest variety of easy-to-install retrofit products designed to convert manual flushometers to sensor-activated. Installation is quick and easy, without having to disconnect the flushometer from the stop and fixture.
Battery powered sensor activated retrofit kit for Sloan Royal, Sloan, Regal, and Crown exposed flushometers.
If the user is present for less than one minute, leaves the sensing zone and chooses the small GREEN override button, a reduced flush initiates, eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water.
If the user is present fgr greater than one minute, leaves the sensing zone and chooses the large BLACK override button, the full flush initiates, eliminating solid waste and paper waste.
- Full flush (large chrome button) - 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf)/6.0 liters per flush (lpf)
- Reduced flush (small green button) - 1.1gpf/4.2lpf
- Chrome plated metal sensor housing
- Infrared sensor with automatic range adjustment
- Non-hold-open true mechanical override full flush button
- No external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Operates on four C batteries (included)
- User in view flashing LED
- Low battery flashing LED
- 72 hour sentinel flush module
- ADA compliant
Package includes: Unit, hex key and batteries
Other Product SKUs: EBV-550-A, EBV550A
Installation Instructions: Sloan EBV550A Installation Instructions